Wednesday, December 03, 2008

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

 

Introducing our fake Christmas tree for those years where we just don't have it in us to do the whole live tree deal. I'm giving myself a backup plan to give myself a break from all the holiday stress this year or for future years. This year is one of those since we will be traveling right before the holidays for our friend's wedding (some stress this year, but more just trying not to come home to a decorated dead Christmas tree 3 days before Christmas).


I always have a bit of a sentimental place in my heart for Christmas ornaments. My grandmother and aunts always had lots of handmade ornaments and ornaments with sentimental value on the tree each year while I was growing up. So these first few years might be a bit sparse, but I'm looking forward to building up my collection of memories. :-) Don't get me wrong, we will have some ornaments that don't have sentimental value....cuteness & some fun are always in order.

No comments: