Monday, May 25, 2009

More rice please

We went to this singaporean restaurant in chapel hill the other day
called Merlion. Food is awesome there, and max ate almost all my rice
last time we went. I didn't realize that my dish came with a special
rice cooked with chicken broth. So this time, once max figured this
out he was very untrusting - he had to see the rice coming from the
correct side of the plate. Again, he ate the rest of the rice from
dad's plate, and then some from his own order. As you can see, not fun
to try at home. We had to change his rice encrusted clothes as soon as
he got out of his high chair. He also loves Thai sticky rice which is
much less messy! Big tip for the waitresses.

3 comments:

Carina said...

Rice. So much fun to eat. Such a pain to clean.

janiceoverman said...

I remember those days!!

I used to feel so sorry for the clean-up crew!!

Unknown said...

Wow... I think we're banning Daniel from rice when he gets to this age! By the way, he's more awake these days, so we should totally get together again so you can actually meet him! :-p