Monday, July 13, 2009

Thank you

 


So while we were in Cali, we visited one of our friends and Max was playing with their daughter in their backyard. I heard some commotion & found Max had backed this little girl up against the wall and he was trying to claim all of (her) bubble wands. I scolded Max and since he's been having much trouble with the whole sharing concept, I tried for success by asking him to pick 2 and let the owner have the rest (assuming here that with 1 in each hand he could not protest too much). After he grabbed 2 (of her bubble wands, mind you) I told him, "say 'thank you'" - just as a passing comment and I heard a "do do" in a VERY loud, forced tone! ATTITUDE already??? And this since I wasn't really expecting him to say anything, cuz he's said a 2-syllable "do-do" a few times in a rising & falling pronounciation a few times a while back. These 2 survived their encounter with no hard feelings - how nice it is to be young enough to forget infractions in minutes!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mommy said...

We don't have a problem with sharing...but we do have a problem of hitting with Carter.