Sunday, June 08, 2008

my mother's day

 

We didn't end up doing much for mother's day this year. We had some friends visiting from out of town and that was fine with me, but I was a little upset with Wei Yan for not doing anything but say "Happy Mother's Day" a few times...so today he made it up to me by taking me to brunch and then giving me some earrings with Max's birthstone in it. He also got me a shopping spree and a nice card with some much needed words of appreciation. I never realized so acutely how people need to be appreciated. I mean I knew this was something nice, but it was good for me to realize that this is something that I need. Ok, too bad the Lakers are playing tonight...I'm not going to make it the whole game yet again...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carina said...

Glad that you had a good day :)

Unknown said...

we should get a "mother's day" for every sleepless nite we have...*ehhehehe* love that picture. little max's hair is so darn fun!