Friday, February 23, 2007

Carolina vs. State


Wei Yan and I were talking the other day about if I'm competative or not. My conclusion is that I'm not really competative, maybe vengeful, but not so competative. So, fittingly, we happened upong some tickets to the State game and it was quite satisfying. My friend, Bert is the lone guy in State Red! Top Left! On the Jumbo Tron, I can say that he definitely took his licks (hit by at least one t-shirt) and taunting. Much props for school spirit. Good thing Carolina won - otherwise Bert would have been pretty lonely. Apparently the other girl in pink is not a State fan, just a girl wearing a Carolina Girls shirt.

Go Heels!

1 comment:

Carina said...

Sometimes I wish i went to a school that had more school sports spirit. I can't root for my school unless it's like Lacrosse or something.