Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy Feet winning an Oscar???

I saw Cars and I saw Happy Feet. I did not see Monster House, but Happy Feet did not deserve an Oscar. It was terrible. Yes, the plot was bad. The animation was OK, but I think that Cars had it's own great animation and had a much better story. I've heard that people thought Cars was boring - Happy Feet was plain just 2 preachy stories rolled into 1 movie. Watch March of the Penguin if you want to see a good story about penguins. The music is Happy Feet was just ok. If you want music - watch Dreamgirls. I could not disagree more with Happy Feet winning an Oscar. Maybe I'll watch Monster House just to confirm, I doubt it's necessary to change my mind. Lame, academy.

1 comment:

Carina said...

Well, with only 3 choices, I think they just closed their eyes and picked out of a hat.