Saturday, April 14, 2007

Taking a Look Around

So the day before yesterday, I met up with some girlfriends from our work softball team. We went to go walk through my pilates partner's townhouse (still under construction) and then we went to Frankie's to get some batting practice before our softball season starts. We got there and they said the batting cages were closed because the machines were wet (guess it really did rain quite a bit on Wednesday) - so on the way to the Ale House, we stopped by my house since neither of them had seen it (or at least all of it).

I gave them a quick tour around - I'm not much of a tourperson, but they were there to see our house. Downstairs was a bit messy, with Wei Yan just getting back from Vegas - but the upstairs is crazy messy. The office & bonus room are probably the worst. So much paper everywhere. Junk mail, craft stuff, catalogs, receipts - it's just everywhere. Well, we are going to make an effort to get some stuff together for the community garage sale in 2 weeks - so perhaps this will motivate us to purge a bit! I guess I just avoid some of the rooms upstairs - or just don't have a reason to go into them that often. But, I was just telling something yesterday, that when our duplex got ransacked & robbed in that year I took off of college, I was the last to know since my room was pretty cluttered. My roommates cries had to make me go back to my room & re-examine where I had left things before I figured it out! Perhaps it's time to clean up a bit. ;-)

3 comments:

gurkgap said...

Hahaa-- just need a box in the corner behind the door and you're set

Robin said...

Who is tyro?

weiyan8 said...

Hmm, Tyro... sounds like Eric. WooooYing, is that you?