Sunday, July 22, 2007

1st WSOP winnings purchase

Wei Yan bought an iphone today. Before he left for Vegas, he said that he was going to buy an iphone if he cashed. I know that he was going to buy one either way.

So I'm by myself still on Sprint. I had my eyes on the Treo 750 - but have read some really bad reviews on battery life and bugs. So I'm still undecided. I guess when I get my first bill from Sprint, I'll get motivated to make a decision, but if anyone's got a suggestion, I'm taking them. I still have my 1st pda - microsoft gave it to me when I worked for them in college. I haven't even considered moving away from the Windows platform - all the Treos I've considered ran windows mobile. darn it, they've got their claws into me!

3 comments:

gurkgap said...

how about the htc mogul? i think u can get the price down with about 250 in discounts and rebates. I myself just switched off of cingular to go to the sprint sero plan, i kept going over minutes on cing like crazy. i was on a 2 yr contract and held out, and then the last month of 2 yrs i found out it was only 1 yr. dang it!

Carina said...

ah yes, the iphone...something I will never own. I'm still using the same old phone from the year 2000. Perhaps it's about time to get a new one.

DJ Chuang said...

i resisted from getting the iPhone and went with a Blackberry Curve.. I've had a Treo 600 and 650, and both were too glitchy for me; Blackberry has felt solid from the first hour I've used it - it is well built and designed for mobile use, like it a lot. I know the iPhone looks like more fun, so be it..