Sunday, July 29, 2007

harry potter movie

so we went to go see the new harry potter movie. it was good as usual, but it's definitely not going to be my favorite harry potter movie. my memory must be just as bad as it's aways been, because I can't remember what happened in the last one, or what happened in which previous movie. 2 more movies to go before i can start reading the books...i hate watching movies after the reading the book. i'm always disappointed. but everyone i know is addicted to reading the books.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

We saw it as well...it's not as good as the other ones, and we were disappointed. The whole movie was basically dialog. And at the end, I was wondering, and maybe I forgot, but why does everyone protect Harry? Does he hold the key to goodness or something? I mean, if Voldemort did kill him, what would happen? Would the world end?