Friday, September 05, 2008

Gasp!

So yesterday afternoon I spent pretty much in bed. Throat hurt & my brain was a fog. Today the March of Dimes 5K was moved to Sunday instead of Saturday, so this afternoon was a blur of moving volunteer efforts 24 hours. So much for getting work done or leaving early to finish purchasing the rest of the decorations for my friends wedding. I still have not decided if I should try to bring Max or I'm pumping for the next (now 2 days) - with all day tomorrow wedding stuff and sunday's race. Ok to the purchase stuff before the rehearsal dinner....

Oh, if anyone can make it on Sunday - http://www.run4babies.org/
We could use some folks at 10:30am to help clean up. Since I will be there at 6am, I would LOVE to see some folks who are ready to get me out of there as soon as possible!

No comments: