Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

We sent Max to day care this morning with his Elvis costume. His teacher made sure to show him around to everyone since I was picking him up before the costume parade at the end of the day. I picked him up at 3pm, and Max came to work for our annual Halloween celebration. He ended up winning the kids costume contest (Go Max!) Elvis was a big hit! Later that evening, Max was pretty over stimulated with all the activity, so no 2nd nap, but he had some fun crawling around the house in his spiderman costume & saying hello to the neighbors and Auntie CC. There were a LOT of spiderman costumes, but I think the best part was us "awwwing" at some of the cute tricker treaters, they were "awwwing" at Max who kept crawling over to check out our vistors. Well, I'm pooped! Adjusting his costumes last night and finishing carving the pumpkin at 6pm! I must need deadlines, huh?

No comments: