Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Say what I say!

So today was the first day that we woke up to the same amount or less chicken pox. I'm not sure how it is that we are supposed to determine that the "last" pox has scabbed over (so that he's not contagious anymore) - but at least he seems to have turned the corner. He also is not sleeping as much (last 3-4 days he's been taking 2-2hr naps), but the downside of this is that it took me an hour to get him to take each of his 1.5 hr naps today. Dad is much better at getting him to eat solids and also finding that Max finds funny today (repeating what he says). Perhaps I should be irked somewhat considering I did NOT get a lot of laughs or even smiles today, but I'm just glad he's getting better & someone made him smile & laugh today!

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Sarah enjoyed this video.

janiceoverman said...

makes me so happy! Please supply a link so I can make others laugh along!

Gail said...

It's such a joy for me to see my dear friend, Janice so happy with her first Grandson. Thanks for sharing.

Love, Gail