Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin picking field trip

Today we went at lunch to take Max on a little field trip. Across the street from his day care is a small farm. We picked out a pumpkin for him, but he hadn't taken his nap yet & he wasn't too interested. In fact, he was a bit wary of the large orange things, and when I took him to visit a blow up scarecrow, he gave me a big hug and was definitely scared of it. So, his little field trip ended up being about 15min as we decided it was best to just go ahead & get him out of the cold & back to his day care crib for a nap.
 

 

 

 

Oh, and picasa screwed up & deleted the pictures (our NAS is a bit flaky) - so after pouting & searching all the temp directories I could think of, I found a site that pointed me to a program that could retrieve the pictures off my SD card so long as I hadn't written much to it after picasa deleted everything off of it. The evening just got better from there!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: