Friday, September 21, 2007

Week 21 update

 

We took my sister-in-law out for her birthday last night. For all those loved ones in Cali or far away, just thought ya'll would get a kick out of me looking pretty pregnant. I have shared with some folks that I guess I am looking more pregnant, since a few weeks ago people would ask very cautiously if I was pregnant. Then last week people started just blurting out "wow! are you pregnant????" Today a co-worker said, "well, you are looking not as skinny as you were before" with the eyebrows. I busted up laughing. Got to be about the worst way to congratulate someone on being pregnant.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, you look so cute! I never thought that I'd say this, but I kinda miss the baby belly (not the post baby belly, though). You look great! Enjoy your pregnancy, there is nothing in the world like it. I'm excited to see you guys in a few weeks!

Carina said...

I agree with Jen...You look good pregnant! :)

Deborah said...

You look so cute! :)

justplainuts said...

you look so great!!!!!

Charlene said...

You look great! What is your email address? Email me so I can email you. charlenebbrown@gmail.com. Don't be surprised if it takes me a few days to get back to you. Just wanted to see if you wanted some magazines, etc. Take care.