Monday, September 03, 2007

Week 19 update

So I realize that it's been a while since I've posted any pregnancy updates. Today makes it 19 weeks! Amost half way through! I went to my old OB for the last time at 17 weeks and heard the heartbeat for the 2nd time. As expected, the heartbeat had slowed down a bit (now in the 140s). I still haven't gained much weight, and I asked the doctor about it, and she wasn't worried about it at all. She said that she actually preferred it if I don't gain a lot of weight. Even still, I am conscious of how much I eat & try to eat when & what I can.

This week, I go to the new Ob. Once I've gone to see the new OB and they've gotten a full history & initial visit, they will schedule the 20 week ultrasound (hopefully next week). So, hopefully the next update will be a more eventful one.

No comments: