Monday, April 07, 2008

Crib

 

Max finally got his crib and his mattress. USA Baby is Cary was very lame. They were nice, just extremely incompetent in getting us the crib, armoire and mattress. I don't know how many hours we wasted on the phone with them just getting the stuff here. It was also about 12 week later than the long end of the time frame they told us when we ordered. Anyway, this was back a week ago when he got to sleep in his crib for the first time. He's sleeping in the hail mary pose - which he usually will only sleep in for maybe 20 min.

Here is max sleeping on his side - he can sleep for a long time like that - probably because this is more of the fetal position and maybe because that's how i had to sleep when I was pregnant with him!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carina said...

Yay, you finally got the crib!

janiceoverman said...

He looks so cute in this position. It reminds me of how he slept on my chest. I miss him so!!