Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Eating my hand!

 

Max has been eating his hand lately. He'll even spit out his pacifier and then just start mouthing his hand (not just his thumb).

In this pic you can almost see his 2nd dimple on his left cheek. And I was able to get his smile with my slow camera...i'm thinking about getting a nikon slr...2 of my friends here have nikons and i can borrow their lenses and ask them stuff that I don't have time to figure out (like, what's this button do?)
 

Posted by Picasa


also, i'm craving sees candies caramel candies with the marshmellows inside. the ones wrapped in wax paper...can't get those here...they sell the candies at a kiosk in the mall, but it's not a real store where they make those. anyone want to send me some for my bday? not everyone now...my dentist won't be happy with that...or at least i won't be with paying for bill...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

DIMPLES!!!!!!! Awwww... Darling.

makihsieh said...

The first pic looks like you, Robin! I see the Japanese genes for sure! :)

janiceoverman said...

I want these pictures!!

Grandma

Carina said...

:) not being able to catch the smiles...that's why we got our nikon slr...

very cute pics :)