Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thanks Grandmas!



Wei Yan's mom was here from Sunday to Tuesday and my mom was here from Tuesday until today. They have been a tremendous help and Max loved all the attention. Thank you to both of them for helping us out!

Tonight will be the first all night with just the 2 of us covering for quite a while - and the first since my infection settled in. I am feeling much better and only have 1 more day of antibiotics to go. Had a check up with the OB today and he said everything is looking good & should be a dim memory soon. Tomorrow is Max's 2 week check up - so the today & tomorrow will be ok with Wei Yan having to play chauffeur, so Thursday will be a real test.

1 comment:

janiceoverman said...

Thank-you, RC and Wei Yan, for my beautiful grandson!

I love him, and miss him!

Much love,
Mom
aka Grandma!