Friday, February 15, 2008

Lip quiver & chinese new year (fixed link)

Max has some strong neck muscles! His neck is still a little floppy especially when he's tired, but with how big he is he definitely hasn't seemed as fragile as everyone told us he would be as a newborn. When he gets really upset, his lip quivers when he cries, it's really funny (your not supposed to laugh when your baby cries, I know...)


Also, here is Max's 1st ly-see (hong bao/red packet) from great grandma on chinese new year eve. Perspective makes his hand look big - it's not THAT big.
 
When they put Max on my chest right after he was born, I saw his hands & feet and thought - oh man they are huge! I'm supposed to think they are so tiny, but dang, they didn't look like tiny baby hands & feet. I was wondering how he fit inside my belly and thankful those kicks didn't hurt as much as they could with his big feet (thank god he didn't have room to get the momentum going for those kicks!)

1 comment:

Carina said...

It's funny how Max's hand really does look big in that picture. :)