Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Resting






Mother and baby are now sleeping. We got moved to our postpartum room. This room is even nicer than our last one. Rex just renovated this wing, so everything is brand new. We even got a decent HDTV (looks like a 32" LCD) to watch the Duke/UNC game tomorrow night.




We will be staying here until Thursday evening, I believe. I think that's standard these days to keep the mother/child for 2 days after the birth to make sure there are no complications. They also have to give him his shots and circumcizion.




The rest of the pics can be found here: http://picasaweb.google.com/weiyan8/BabyChan


I'll have to warn you, tho, some of these shots are NWS... there are some penis shots in there. :-)

11 comments:

Carina said...

Congrats to the new mom and dad!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! That's a big baby. Wei Yan better be bringing you gourmet food every night.

Andrew said...

Can we get a name? Chubby Cheeks is cool, but you already have one CC in the family.

Charlene said...

awww! he is so so cute! i'm so happy for you!

Charlene said...

;lkcrvnyu6s
that's from Sarah. she thinks he's a cutie too!

.:mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.:mike said...

Congrats!

Krisdee and I expect to see more posts from you guys regularly between the hours of 3-5 AM

:)

gurkgap said...

man that is nuts. nice one!

Unknown said...

You are amazing Robin!!! I can't believe how big this guy is! He's so precious! Enjoy him now, this is the easy part!

Sharon said...

Congratulations, R.C. and Wei Yan! He really is a cutie pie. Your mom told me about your difficulties trying to find a baby cap big enough for him. She said he has a healthy appetite!
R.C. - I hope you're recovering quickly. I'll look forward to more photos!

Love,
Auntie Sharon

janiceoverman said...

Hi, Sweetie!

I thought of another Japanese name!

How about Sumo?

Just kidding! I just can't believe how big he is!!