Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snowy Saturday

We finally got snow, but it was a bit of a bust in my opinion. Just a little accumulation on the grass, but nothing on the roads or sidewalks - so I think our neighbor's kids are having a tough time gathering up enough snow to make a snowball. We should get some freezing overnight for the next few nights, but that's about it. At least we got a little precipitation to help with the drought.

Sadly, Carolina couldn't get it together to beat Maryland on their own home court. My hopes that Duke & State would lose to make our loss feel a little better were not fulfilled and I see that even the Bruins lost today as well. Carolina just didn't bring enough heart to the game in my opinion. And the look of surprise on Syndey Lowe's face when State won in overtime was really kind of funny - you aren't supposed to look that surprised when your team wins. :-P Really, I'm just bitter we lost. Although, I don't like for Carolina to go unbeaten too long, since I think they have needed a wake up call to bring their A-game when they play.

No comments: