Monday, January 28, 2008

Today is the baby's due date

Yup, today, Jan 28th is our baby's official due date, and yes, there is no baby yet. We'll see the OB tomorrow and see what she says. He's still moving around in there and I don't feel much different. I'm supposed to be sick of being pregnant by now, but I don't think I'd say that I am. I might start getting sick of being asked if we've had the baby yet or folks saying, "so when is he coming?" (as if I know this.) I guess I must be used to being so big & clumsy & tired, cuz I am not really sick of being pregnant yet. I may get sick of wondering when he's going to decide to come out and what I'm going to do with myself as we wait....

Oh, and yes, we must just be wasting time because we went to go see Rambo yesterday evening. Talk about violent...terrible movie, but if you just want to see some gore, and violence for violence's sake then yes, this is the movie to see.

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Oh I got so sick of people asking when the baby was coming like "God sent me an email just this afternoon!" I got tired the day after my due date. Was just happy and peachy up until then and sure enough, went into labor that evening. I know your mind is racing but just try to relax. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, life as you know it is OVER!!! Life will become BETTER than before! There is no such love as that of a parent's. Good luck! We're anxiously awaiting the good news!

Carina said...

yay! you made it all 9 months! what an accomplishment!