Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hilarious!

Back to work today. I woke up at 4am this morning - decided to eat something and try to go back to bed. Luckily I was able to get back to sleep, but I am resigned to just having to sleep when I am sleepy and get stuff done when I am feeling productive for the next few weeks. Anyway, I was scared about how work was going to go when I was falling asleep over Christmas break after only being awake for a few hours, but today wasn't too bad. Since most of our company has off the last week and a half, there weren't too many emails. So I got to read the daily Dilberts and for some reason I really got a kick out of this one. Enjoy!

My co-worker brought in this comic for me as well. He crossed out "Customer Service" and put "HR" instead and posted it on my cube (for those of you who heard that story.)

Oh, also today during lunch we got a few minutes of snow! :-) Not enough to stick anywhere, but it was kinda cool - or at least a perk of it being SOOOOO cold today! It just looked like there was some pollen in the air for the most part, but then there was a few minutes where it actually looked like it was really snowing. 1st snow of the year.

1 comment:

makihsieh said...

i love the first snow of the season... makes me miss the east coast